Friday, February 26, 2010

"I Got You Babe" by Mystique Designs

Mystique Designs has just released another stunning and amazing kit today!!! "I Got You Babe" is filled with gorgeous elements and papers, as always! This kit is absolutely perfect for any photo you want to scrap... I absolutely love this kit! Here are the previews and my pages...





You can purchase this gorgeous kit HERE

And here are my layouts...





Head over to her BLOG for a couple of fantastic freebies!

TFL! Have a great and wonderful day! Hugs!



3 comments:

Mystique Designs said...

Perfect page, just perfect both of them :D Ty sweetie !!!!!!!

Frances said...

Your pages are just gorgeous, Pauline. Wishing you a beautiful weekend, my friend.

Queenie said...

Such a lovely-lovely page you have done.. Well hope to see more of your wonderful creation... Love, Love, Love everyday...mhuwah!