Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Two Gorgeous Kits

Hi everyone! I will make this delayed blog post really quick. I'm sorry but I'm still down with cough and colds and I've been sick for almost 4 days now. I'm just here to show you two new gorgeous kits...

First, "You Gotta Be" by Mystique Designs available at Shabby Pickle Designs... This is another stunning kit from Brydka...




You can purchase this kit @ Shabby Pickle.


word art by Taylormade Designs


Second kit that has been released last Monday is "Loves... doesn't love" by PrelestnayaP Design... This kit has gorgeous elements and papers.





This kit is available HERE and HERE.




Have a great week ahead!


1 comment:

Frances said...

Hi Pauline .... I'm so sorry to hear you have been sick. I hope you feel better quickly. These kits are beautiful. I particularly love your page of your girls sitting on the flower. So precious.

Thanks for your words about my photo books. I'll send you a link to look at them on Blurb. I only made them for my own memories, not with the intention of selling them. I never thought anyone would be interested. Because they are custom, they are fairly expensive. You have the option of buying them when I share a link, but you just pay the cost to Blurb and I don't make anything on it. It would be an honor to think my friends would enjoy having one of the books, but I know they are more expensive than most people would want to pay. If you can give me your email address, I'll send you the link for preview, just so you can see them. Thanks for being such a sweet friend. Hugs ....