Friday, December 18, 2009

One Wish by Mystique Designs

     TGIF! Today is the last day of classes of my girls before a two week Christmas vacation! Woohoo! They're sooooo excited for tomorrow's Christmas party and presentation and of course they are sooooo excited for Christmas! Only 7 Days before Christmas Day!!!

     Anyway, I got myself a new camera lens for my Nikon D60 and I am soooo loving it! Had some (actually a lot) good shots of my girls. I want to share one of those good shots of my dear Maffi using Mystique Designs' newest kit, "One Wish". Here is my page...




One Wish by Mystique Designs
word art by Bekah

2 comments:

Frances said...

Oh my gracious, Pauline. I just adore being able to click on your page and being able to see it in its full view. This is so, so breathtaking. Probably one of my favorites of yours, although I think I have said those words before and will more than likely be saying them again. The colors in this kit are so gorgeous. Congratulations on your new camera lens. A gift to all of us, too, since we will be the ones who benefit from your wonderful photography. Love to you.

Studio BeeKay said...

This is soooooooooooooo stunning hun :D Awesome work :D