Monday, December 14, 2009

Storytime...

    Wow! It's Monday again! I hope you all had a very wonderful weekend. As for me, I had a very wonderful and busy weekend and I'm sure this will be a very busy week too.

    Anyway, I was able to capture a photo of my two girls last week while reading one of their favorite storybooks. My daughter Lana can read now (and she's really good in reading and is a fast learner) and she read a story to her sister, Maffi... What a precious moment! And this photo is just perfect for Kimla Designs' new kit "Storytime"... Here is the page I made... Have a wonderful week ahead everyone!





1 comment:

Frances said...

How very precious, Pauline. The gift of reading. A liftime treasure. I'm so glad you have such a beautiful page to help you remember the moment. You are so, so talented, my friend. Who wouldn't want to buy any of these kits after seeing your wondrous pages?