Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Anyone Else But You" by Mystique Designs

Finally, my internet connection has been fixed already! After two days without internet seems like forever!!! Anyway, I just want to tell you that Mystique Designs just released another stunning kit, "Anyone Else But You" which you can purchase at Oscraps. This kit is absolutely gorgeous and I really fell in love with this kit that I made three pages!!! Head over to her BLOG for a couple of gorgeous freebies!




Here are my pages...







Thank you for staying! Have a great and wonderful weekend! Hugs!




1 comment:

Frances said...

Pauline, it's fun to see you enjoying a kit so much that you would make three pages with it. I really love the beaded elements you used along the top and bottom edges of the first one. All three pages are just outstanding work. I never get tired of seeing your sweet girls. Hugs ....