Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mystique Designs' "Happy"


Wow! I'm really excited because tomorrow will be my Lana's Graduation Day!
Oh yes, my daughter Lana will graduate in Pre-school Level and by next school year, I will have a 1st Grader already! Time really flies so fast!

Anyway, Brydka (Mystique Designs) just released another gorgeous kit, "Happy"
Oh, how I love the colors of this kit especially the purple!
My daughter Maffi and my mom both love the color purple and so are my pages...

Here are the previews of the kit...






You can purchase this kit @ Oscraps.

And my layouts...





Don't forget to check out Mystique Designs' blog to grab some fantastic freebies!

TFL! Have a great and wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

Frances said...

First of all, Congratulations to your dear Lana. I can remember when Mark entered 1st grade. So many years ago, but it seems like yesterday. Cherish the moments. As I know you do. Your photos and your pages are evidence of where your heart lies. I love the color purple, too. I've seen quite a few kits recently using varying shades of purple and lavendar. All so pretty. Pauline, your pages with this kit are just as endearing as ever. Just as beautiful. It may seem like a small thing. But I appreciate it that you are enough of an artist to know to erase the texture off the sweet face on the bottom blended photo. A lot of people don't do that. But I really love the texture on the rest of the page. And thank you again, Pauline, for visiting my blogs and for letting me know you have visited by leaving some words. If you did not come, my poor comments session would forever show "0", I suppose. Sigh.

Mystique Designs said...

Thank you soo much for this art :D