Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Seven Days" by Mystique Designs

Oh my, this blog post is a little late! Okay, okay, I admit that I've been so busy shopping from different stores and I've been so busy hunting for freebies as well! Lol! This is National Scrapbooking Day/Weekend guys so we have to party and have a blast! Good thing, my husband is very supportive of my passion and he wants me to enjoy the sale too!

I want to show you, Mystique Designs newest kit in time for this fantastic event! I love "Seven Days" because it's another gorgeous and stunning kit Brydka ever created! Check out the previews...




You can purchase this kit @Oscraps at 50% off!!! So hurry!

And here are my pages...


word art by Sue Cummings


word art by Kimla Designs

You can grab some fantastic freebies in Mystique Designs' Blog too!

Thank you for looking! Hugs!


No comments: