Friday, May 14, 2010

"Spending My Time" by Mystique Designs



I'm back with a brand new kit from Brydka aka Mystique Designs... She just released her newest kit "Spending My Time" which is, as always, full of stunning elements and papers! Check out the previews...





You can purchase this gorgeous kit @Oscraps.



This QP Album is available HERE.

And some fabulous freebies which you can grab in her BLOG.





And here are my pages...


RAK for my sister Penny... photo taken last Mother's Day (May 9, 2010).
It was her first Mother's Day...



Thank you for being here! Have a fantastic weekend everyone!


2 comments:

Frances said...

Oh Pauline, your first page for your sister and her new baby is so precious and beautiful. I love it and I know she does, too. And wow, I love the layers in your second page. How creative and wonderful. The layers add so much depth and visual interest. Amazing work, my friend. Hope you have a love-filled weekend.

Mystique Designs said...

I agree, perfect page with your ss, and love them :D