Friday, August 20, 2010

"Autumn Sonnet" by Mystique Designs and MaryPop Designs

Yay! Exam week is over! Now I can have more time creating and blogging! As promised, I'm back with an amazing collab from two amazing designers! I would like to show you "Autumn Sonnet" by Mystique Designs and MaryPop Designs... We don't have autumn here in our country but I absolutely love this kit! And I know you will also love this because it's packed with gorgeous elements and stunning papers perfect for your everyday memories! You really must add this kit in your stash of scrapbooking kits... Check out the previews...




You can purchase this collab @ SPD!

And you have to visit Mary's Blog and Brydka's Blog to grab these gorgeous quickpages...





And here's my page...



GSO at DST! Thank you, Maaarcia!

And if you still don't have their "Hop Into the Spring" Collab, you can get it at 50% discount at Shabby Pickles! You don't want to miss this sale...





Available HERE!



Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Hugs!


1 comment:

Mystique Designs said...

Thank you so much for your all fantastic work Pauline :D Love it :D