Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Stuffs at Shabby and MaryPop Designs' Summer Sale!

Hi everyone! Yeah, I must admit that I have been a very bad blogger and perhaps a bad CT Member. Lol! I have to take a break from my very busy weekend just to blog and show you new and amazing kits available at Shabby Pickle Designs.

Let me start with Mystique Designs' "Viva La Vida". This kit is packed with amazing elements and papers perfect for your everyday scrapping needs... Check out the previews!




You can purchase this kit HERE.

And my page...



And don't forget to check out our CT Blog to grab some amazing freebies!

Another amazing kit is by Rakusia Designs who is the guest designer at Shabby Pickle Designs for the month of August. "Would You Feel" premiered at Shabby last Friday and this is another must have kit!



This kit is available HERE.

And my page...

word art by EljDorado Designs


And I would like to remind you that Mary of MaryPop Designs is having a Huge Summer Sale at Shabby from August 6 - 13! You don't want to miss this huge sale so head over to HER STORE now!



Happy Shopping everyone and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs!


No comments: