Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Once Upon a Time" by Indigo Designs

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a fantastic weekend! Well, it will be a long weekend for us since it's a holiday tomorrow. I have good news and bad news for you! Let's start with the bad news first... Well, Shabby Pickle Designs is down and we don't know for how long. So sad that I can't still show you the amazing stuffs that will be released... I will wait and I hope SPD will resolve this problem ASAP!

The good news is that I have a new kit to show off! I've been invited by Vera of Indigo Designs to be part of her Creative Team and I started with this amazing and magical kit "Once Upon a Time" which is available at Pickleberrypop! Check out the preview...

This gorgeous kit is available HERE.



And I used one of these templates by Vera which is available HERE.





Enjoy the rest of the weekend and I hope to be back soon with a couple of
amazing kits!

Hugs!


No comments: