Friday, October 8, 2010

A Collab and A Mini Kit...

Hi everyone! I've been busy these past few days scrapping... lol! I want to tell you that I'm now a member of the Creative Team of Joyce Paul (Joyce Paul Designs) and Sophie James (Polly & Rufus Designs) of MScraps. I'm so happy and thrilled to be part of their team!

And as a start, I want to show you the gorgeous collab kit by Joyce Paul Designs and Anita Designs "Just Breathe". This kit is simply breathtaking and packed with beautiful elements and papers...




You can purchase this kit @ MScraps.

And you'll be getting this free QP Album when you purchase the kit!



And here are my pages...






Second is Sophie's (Polly & Rufus Designs) mini kit entitled "The Two of Us". This mini kit is so lovely and absolutely perfect for pages of your loved ones...



You can buy this beautiful mini kit HERE.

And she prepared a coordinating alpha and template too!



And if you want to get a lot of savings, there's a bundle which included all three products!

You can purchase the bundle HERE.

And of course, my pages...




So that's it.... for now! I will be back later for more new releases and new pages!

Hugs!



No comments: