Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Goodies at Shabby Pickle

Good morning everyone! Saturday morning here and I want to start my weekend showing off some gorgeous new goodies at Shabby Pickle! I want to start with Mary's (MaryPop Designs) lovely kit "Miss You". This kit is sooooo gorgeous and I really love playing with it. It's packed with beautiful elements and papers, not to mention its stunning colors!




You can purchase this kit HERE.



tags by et designs


The second kit I want to show you is "Power" kit by Lenka (Design by Ginger). I am now a member of her Creative Team and I'm really thrilled abou this. You will love her newest kit especially if you have a son but this will also be perfect for any girl's layout. ;)


This awesome kit is available HERE.




Yay!!! So many releases this week! I will be back later for more!

See you then!









No comments: