Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mystique Designs Own Shop, 2 New Kits, Freebies and More!!!

Hi everyone! I just got home from spending the whole day with my girls and my family at the mall. We had lunch, did some shopping and window shopping. Lol! Oh how I've missed my laptop for how many hours! :) So even if I'm tired and just wanted to relax and read or watch a movie on my iPad, I will not just sleep tonight without telling you the great news that Brydka aka Mystique Designs just opened her own shop 7th Heaven on her birthday!!! Oh sweetie, this is sooooo amazing and I know that you are happy and I just want to congratulate you that your dream just came true! I want you to know that I will support you all the way, sweetie!

And of course, there are two new releases available at her shop right now and amazing freebies too!

Moment in Time




This kit is available HERE.

My page...




Kiss From a Rose





Purchase this kit HERE.

And my page...



Start shopping at 7th Heaven now!!!

Have a fantastic weekend!






2 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow...heart your blog and those beautiful layouts! Thanks for visited my site. xxxRuth

Mystique Designs said...

Incredible work sweetie, thank you so much ;)And for all wishes too ;)