Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Invention" and CT Call by Rakusia Designs

     It's Sunday evening here and I really had a great day! Actually, I had a great weekend! I've been busy for the past couple of days with my girls and also busy planning my Lana's 7th Birthday in June! Wow! How time flies! The other night I was watching her baby videos and how I wish I could go back in time! Don't worry I will keep you updated with the upcoming event...

     And speaking of birthdays, today is my brother's 24th Birthday! My family, my girls and I had lunch this afternoon at Seafood Island and we really had a great time!!! Happy Birthday Paolo!!! Wishing you good health and more blessings...

     And now, I would like to show you a new gorgeous kit. Rakusia Designs just released her newest kit "Invention". This kit is packed with beautiful elements and stunning papers! Check out the previews...



You can purchase this kit here at DMS

You can also buy a Full Pack Version HERE



And here are my pages...





And I would like to tell you that Paulina (Rakusia Designs) is having a CT Call
right now. You don't want to miss this one... Send your applications ASAP!




Thank you for your visit! I hope you're having a great day!
Hugs!


No comments: