Friday, April 9, 2010

"My Biggest Wish" by Mystique Designs

Hi everyone! I just had my dinner and I would like to make a quick post... I still have cough and colds... I've been suffering for the past couple of days already... :-(   I'm sick and yet I'm still in front of this computer... Lol!

Mystique Designs has released another kit this week! Wow! Two kits in one week, how awesome is that! "My Biggest Wish" is absolutely a must-have kit! It's packed with amazing elements, stunning papers and six fantastic word arts! And you will get a free set of QP album for every purchase of the kit! Check out the previews...







You can purchase this amazing kit @Oscraps.

QP Album is included in the kit but if you want the quickpages only
you can purchase it separately HERE.


And a couple of freebies that you don't want to miss...







Grabe these fab freebies in her BLOG!

And here are my pages..




For a quick post, this is the longest! Lol!

Thank you for stopping by... In a while, I'm off to bed...

Hugs to all!


2 comments:

Mystique Designs said...

Thank you

Frances said...

Pauline, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Coughs and colds, go away! I love the soft and pretty colors in this new kit. Seems like I say that every time. But it's true. Brydka's papers are always stunning. And the ones in this kit are no exception. It goes without saying that your two pages are breathtakingly beautiful. And sweet ... and tender. I love both of them. I was so sorry to hear about the grief and loss in Brydka's country. A hard, hard time.