Monday, April 19, 2010

Mystique Designs "In My Secret Life" and Some New Pages...

I hope you had a great weekend... It's Monday morning here and I'm about to start the week in front of my laptop! Heehee... This post will be a very long one... First, I would like to show you Brydka's (Mystique Designs) newest kit! "In My Secret Life" is packed with gorgeous elements and stunning papers for your magical layouts! Check out the previews...




You can purchase this kit here @Oscraps.



This QP Album is sold separately HERE.

And don't forget to grab these fantastic freebies in her BLOG.





And of course, this post will not be complete without my pages...





And now, I would like to share some new pages that I made...


MusiColors... A Shabby Collective (available at Shabby Pickle Designs)





Spring Fever by Lily Designs


Ever Ever After by Jamie Dell Scraps


RAK for my sister Penny... (Credits: Mom to Be by
Kristin Aagard and Peta Boardman)

That's all for today... Thank you so much for staying and for dropping by...

Have a great and wonderful weekend everyone! Hugs!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pages sweetie as always!!!

I have a little something for you on my blog, just take a look here

http://wonderofmyheart.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-award.html

Hugs Natascha

Frances said...

Pauline, you have been busy creating. I love knowing you have had time to sit and express your heart through your art pages. They are all so beautiful. I particularly love the ones from the Spring Fever kit. I'm way behind on the new things in the scrapping world. I don't think I've purchased a kit in several weeks. Gracious! Couldn't have imagined such a thing a few months ago. Thanks for showing us some of the beautiful new things that are out there. Hope your week has been special, my friend.