Monday, April 26, 2010

"Silent Sea" by Mystique Designs and Some Beach Layouts

     I'm back! I hope you're having a wonderful day! This post is late again but will be a long one. First, I would like to show you a very gorgeous and amazing kit by Mystique Designs! I really love her new kit "Silent Sea" because aside from its stunning elements and papers (as always), it's definitely perfect for our photos during our vacation at the beach! Here are the previews...




This kit is available here @Oscraps.

And if you want to save time in your layouts, you can purchase this
QP Album HERE.



And a couple of freebies for you that you can grab in her BLOG!





And here are my pages! As in pages because I did 3 from this kit!


Maffi with Daddy... word art by Kimla Designs


Lana during our vacation... word art by Tiramisu Designs


My daughter Lana... word art by Lily Designs


     Second, I want to share with you some pages that I made from our photos during our vacation at the beach. Last January 31 of this year, my family and I went to Kabayan Beach Resort at Batangas, a 4-hour drive from our home. It's a beautiful beach and we enjoyed our stay there until the next day. Here are my pages...


Sea Foam by Lily Designs


Sea Diary by Kimla Designs


Spring Waves by Tiramisu Designs


Autumn by the Bay by Lily Designs

Autumn by the Bay by Lily Designs


Autumn by the Bay by Lily Designs


By the Sea by Catherine Designs and Lily Designs

Thank you for staying with me! Have a fantastic week everyone!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Mystique Designs said...

Fantastic sweetie, thank you so much ;)