Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Why Not???" by Rakusia Designs and "Funky Easter" by Jamie Dell Scraps

I'm so glad to be posting again... Well, my husband Jon is safely back in Peru but he will start working on Monday because of the Holy Week. Crying is over, well at least for now... there are still moments that I terribly miss him. And my girls really miss their daddy so much but daddy has to work to give them a better future. I'm glad that I have digital scrapbooking to keep me occupied... Thank you so much Frances (Gentletouches) for reminding me that scrapping is a gift and thank you for your beautiful words of encouragement and support.

Anyway, Rakusia Designs just released another stunning and awesome kit! You definitely don't want to miss "Why Not?"!!! This is soooo gorgeous and full of amazing elements and papers! Check the previews...


You can purchase this kit @Digiscrap Mania Shop.

And don't forget the Quickpages HERE.





Both Kit and Quickpages are 25% off at DMS so grab it now!

And here are my pages...






And now I have a gorgeous freebie to show off! Jamie Dell Scraps created a beautiful Easter Kit for us! "Funky Easter" is packed with colorful elements and papers and perfect for all your Easter memories! You can grab this HERE!




word art by Rakusia Designs

Thank you so much for staying! Happy Easter everyone! Hugs!



2 comments:

Jamiedello said...

I absolutly love your pages. You inspire me to make kits!!! Thank you for your support.
Hugs!

Frances said...

Happy Easter, Sweet Friend. I'm sorry you and your husband have to be so far apart. I know you treasure these last few weeks you have had together. I really love the colors and papers in this new kit by Rakusia Designs. They look like they would work very well with blending. And I am always on the lookout for those kinds of papers. Your pages are adorable. Love your daughter's little wink and smile in the first one. She looks a little mischievous. Love the photos in the second page, too. She looks tender and quiet and loving. And what a sweet page you have made with Jamie's kit. It just makes me happy to look at it. Hope this will be a beautiful week for you .....