Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"7 Years of Happiness" and More Surprises from MaryPop Designs

Good morning everyone! It's the first day of classes here and I took the girls this morning to school. Wow! I sure miss waking up at 7 am. Lol! I was up by 5 am and took my eldest daughter to school before 7 am! Traffic jam had started very early and I even had a hard time looking for a parking space at school because there are loads of cars and school services! And then I went back home for my youngest and took her to school because her class starts at 8 am. I must admit I'm missing them already... their laughters and even their noises! But I'm happy having a few hours of quiet time today and for the rest of the school year.

Now, Mary of MaryPop Designs is having a lot of surprises and a freebie kit on her blog! Mary and her husband is celebrating their 7th Wedding Anniversary this month and she wants to make this more special by giving you guys a fantastic freebie kit and amazing surprises! This will run starting today, Tuesday and you have to check her blog everyday for 7 days to grab some everyday freebies and surprises.



She just started by having this gorgeous and amazing freebie kit, "7 Years of Happiness". Check out the previews and my page...





Go to her BLOG to find out how to download this!


My hubby and me... Last April we celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary.
Tornbits 3 by Creashens

Have a fantastic week! Hugs!


No comments: