Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Kits This Week


Yay!!! Weekend is here!!! I started my day with a Parent's Orientation meeting at school this morning and hopefully end it with some scrapping time. I will have a movie date tomorrow with my girls and we'll watch Toy Story 3. I hope everything will be great.

This will be a long post because I have lots of stuff to show you guys... Three new kits had been released this week... First is "Zofia's World" by MaryPop Designs. This kit is full of gorgeous and lovely elements and papers... Check out the previews and my page...





You can purchase this kit HERE.



Don't forget to stop by at Mary's BLOG to grab a couple of freebies.

Second kit is by Irina aka PrelestnayaP Design... You will love her "Berry Summer" kit because it's packed with  lovely elements and papers!





You can purchase this kit at ScrapBird, DigiDesignResort, and at
her new store at TwoLittlePixels...

Grabe this Add-on Freebie at Irina's BLOG...



And here's my page...




And lastly, "Funny Ducklings" by Albina Design... This kit is full of wonderful elements and stunning papers!





This kit is available at Digital Crea and ScrapBird.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend everyone!
 Hugs!




No comments: