Friday, June 18, 2010

"June in Fairyland" by Albina Design

Good morning everyone! I hope you're having a fantastic week! TGIF!!! Finally, first week of classes will soon be over. My girls did great this week and I hope they will do great for the whole school year.

I'm here to show you a new and magical kit from Albina Design. If you love some magical and fantasy pages, "June in Fairyland" is the perfect kit for your scrapping needs!!! I love the elements and stunning papers of this kit... Here are the previews...





This kit is available at Digital Crea and ScrapBird.

And here is my page...



Have a great weekend! Hugs!

1 comment:

Frances said...

Hi Pauline .... I love whimsical kits like this one. The papers are so fun, and they just make your imagination run wild. The page you have made is so sweet. Glad things are beginning well with the school year. It seems odd because school is just letting out for the summer here. Hugs to you ....