Friday, June 11, 2010

"Sweet Harmony" by Mystique Designs



I'm back with another gorgeous and amazing kit to show you... Before that, rainy season is here and I really hate this season! How I wish it's always sunny and we always have a good weather but that's impossible... I know we need rain too but I pray that we will not experience what we've experienced last year. Rainy season also means another school year is about to start this coming June 15. Vacation is over and my girls will be back to school in no time! I've been busy preparing their books and notebooks and of course their school supplies. That also means waking up very early!

Anyway, the best part of this is that I will have a few hours of my own while my girls are at school... That means I will have time to scrap without the noise of two girls... LOL!

Back to the gorgeous kit, Brydka aka Mystique Designs just released her newest kit "Sweet Harmony". This is simply stunning and amazing kit!!! It's a very special kit for Brydka too because this kit is dedicated to her friend Irma. Check out the previews...





You can purchase this kit HERE.



This QP Album is available HERE.

And you can grab these freebies at her BLOG.





Brydka and her husband is celebrating their 5th Anniversary that's why she's having a huge SALE!



Okay, before you leave and do your shopping, please take a look at my pages first...





Now you can go to Oscraps... Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

Mystique Designs said...

Awesome pages hon and thank you, yest it is, very special :)