Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Couple of New Kits

Hi everyone! Wow! It's already June and the rainy season is here. I really hate this season especially now that classes is just around the corner and about to start few days from now. Anyway, this blog post is a little bit late... I've been very busy these past few days preparing for my daughter's 7th Birthday party tomorrow. And I'm praying that it will be sunny so that the kids will really enjoy the party.

I have a couple of new kits to show you... First, MaryPop Designs just released her newest kit "Butterfly Romance". This is really gorgeous filled with lovely elements and papers. Here are the previews...





This kit is available @ Oscraps.



This QP Album is available HERE.

And don't forget to grab this gorgeous QP freebie at Mary's BLOG.



And my layouts...





The second kit that I want to show you is "Passion" by Rakusia Designs. She has a new store at Scrapinsider. "Passion" is another gorgeous and amazing kit from Rakusia Designs that you don't want to miss...





You can purchase this kit @ Scrapinsider.



You can buy this QP Album HERE.

And check out Rakusia's BLOG to get this Blog Layout Freebie.



And here is my page...



Okay... Actually, I'm quite in a hurry because I'm celebrating my birthday today and I will be cooking for lunch. So it will be me and my kitchen this morning and hopefully, it will be me and my laptop in the afternoon.

Thank you for stopping by! Sending you lots of love...


No comments: